Family Experience Contract
The following is concerning an agreement between The Amazing Chemistry Show and in (referred to as "Host") for services to be rendered on booked Family Experience Show
Family Experience = $
Travel Cost: ( miles x $0.56/mile) = $
Lodging ($150/night) = $
Cost Before Discount: $
Show % Discount: %
Total Show Amount = $
Additional Show Notes (if any):
The Amazing Chemistry Show will:
- Perform chemistry show stage production
- Provide materials 6 hands-on stations
- Arriveat least 120 minutes prior to the stated start of the show.
- Provide pull-up banners, iPod for music and mp4 for intro cartoon
- Provide instructions for pre-Rocket creation, and provide rocket launchers
- Provide air compressor for rocket launching
- Provide winning promotional strategies + 90-day event support e-mail campaign + e-book “How to Host a Chemistry Show!” + provide access to a membership download site for all digital resources.
The Host will:
Items of Stage Show Portion
- Provide (2) two volunteers to assist stage set up/tear down before/after show (this is in addition to the 6 volunteers need for Family Experience set up, shown below)
- (2) red carnation
- (2) banana
- (1) lined trash can at the presentation site.
- (1) Mylar, star-shaped 18- or 24-inch balloon, filled with helium (preferably gold, silver or white)
- (1) flat screen TV or a mobile projection unit for live “MicroWorld” demonstration area
- (1) gallon distilled water (or 3 standard drinking water bottles), room temperature
- Provide media projection unit, a sound system and provide an audio tech. (See “Tech Requirements”)
Items for Family Experience Portion
- (26) twenty-six 8-foot tables arranged according to the map, prior to my arrival
- Provide (25) twenty-five volunteers to be stationed behind Hands-On stations
- Build 50-75 Rockets (instructions provided through membership site)
- Provide at least (6) six able bodied individuals to assist with load-in/load-out before and after show (this is in addition to the 2 volunteers need for Stage Show set up, shown above)
- Provide ½ ($) the payment as deposit, print/sign/return this agreement. (In the event that the host is forced to cancel for any reason (other than an act of God), the deposit will be forfeited in its entirety. These reasons could include, but are not limited to, low anticipated attendance, internal or external scheduling conflict, lack of promotion, miscommunication between host church staff, host church staffing changes, etc.In the event that an agreed upon act of God should occur, the event host will have 9 months from the date of the original event to reschedule without penalty. Beyond this 9-month period, the deposit will be forfeited. An agreed upon act of God could include extreme weather, national health emergency, community shut down, etc.)
- Be responsible for all promotion.
- Provide the remaining payment ($) upon arrival.
Please send your check to:
945 40th Street
West Des Moines, IA 50265
Please sign and confirm that you have read the contract and that you agree with the information shown above.