Items of Stage Show Portion
- Provide (2) two volunteers to assist stage set up/tear down before/after show (this is in addition to the 6 volunteers need for Family Experience set up, shown below)
- (2) red carnation
- (2) banana
- (1) lined trash can at the presentation site.
- (1) Mylar, star-shaped 18- or 24-inch balloon, filled with helium (preferably gold, silver or white)
- (1) flat screen TV or a mobile projection unit for live “MicroWorld” demonstration area
- (1) gallon distilled water (or 3 standard drinking water bottles), room temperature
- Provide media projection unit, a sound system and provide an audio tech. (See “Tech Requirements”)
Items for Family Experience Portion
- (26) twenty-six 8-foot tables arranged according to the map, prior to my arrival
- Provide (25) twenty-five volunteers to be stationed behind Hands-On stations
- Build 50-75 Rockets (instructions provided through membership site)
- Provide at least (6) six able bodied individuals to assist with load-in/load-out before and after show (this is in addition to the 2 volunteers need for Stage Show set up, shown above)
- Provide ½ ($) the payment as deposit, print/sign/return this agreement (In the event that the host is forced to cancel, for whatever reason, the deposit will be forfeited in its entirety)
- Be responsible for all promotion.
- Provide the remaining payment ($) upon arrival.